Join the HQ Greensboro Team.
HQ IS HIRING
HQ Greensboro is hiring a Part-Time Facility Manager.
Cover letter and resume should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Facility Manager provides a professional and welcoming environment to members, clients, and guests at HQ Greensboro by being the main point of contact for maintenance requests, facility needs, or general logistical solutions. Additionally, the Facility Manager works collaboratively with the entire HQ staff execute an outstanding customer service experience and maximize revenue streams. The Facility Manager must demonstrate the ability to multi-task and problem solve, be detail-oriented, have strong communication skills, and be capable to work within a small team dynamic and independently. A background in facility management or administrative work desired but not required.
HQ Greensboro is an equal opportunity employer. This is an at-will employment, which means either party may terminate this agreement at any time, for any reason.
- FACILITY MAINTENANCE:
- Open HQ Greensboro every weekday morning and prep the space to clean, professional standards for daily usage. Keep space tidy throughout the day by resetting furniture in the common areas and conference rooms, cleaning tables and counters, clearing clutter, etc.
- Manage maintenance requests and preventative maintenance tasks by addressing them directly or assigning them to maintenance staff or vendors as needed
- Serve as primary contact for vendors who service the facility and manage relationships with said vendors
- Oversee and purchase facility inventory including kitchen products, cleaning supplies, and office supplies
- Support events setup and breakdown as needed
- Grind and brew coffee
- CUSTOMER SERVICE:
- Serve as representative of HQ at the front desk by greeting guests and members, answering the phone and directing calls, and assisting members and guests with problems or needs
- Respond to membership, leasing, and venue inquiries in an effective and timely manner by providing accurate information tailored to their requests, and refer leads to the proper HQ staff members
- Assist with the move-in/move-out process of tenants by ensuring the leased space meets company standards
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and other basic computer tools
- Exceptional organizational skills, multitasking abilities, and strong problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for working in a dynamic and spirited environment could come in handy
- To cope with all the responsibilities, we need someone of high integrity who is flexible, dependable, responsible, and empathetic
ABOUT HQ GREENSBORO
HQ Greensboro is an entrepreneurial hub and coworking space located in Downtown Greensboro. The company was born out of the collaboration between HQ Raleigh and HQ Greensboro’s four cofounders – Andy Zimmerman, Ken Causey, April Harris and Ryan Barry. This endeavor began in the winter of 2014, and HQ Greensboro opened its doors in September 2015, with a goal to build a community for entrepreneurs and give them flexible and affordable space. Since then, HQ Greensboro has grown to support more than 70 individual companies and 130 community members with backgrounds in tech, marketing, non profit initiatives, and more.
HQ Greensboro continues to provide excellent programming and support so that the entrepreneurial community in Greensboro can grow and make the Triad one of the top entrepreneurial communities in the nation.
Below are the values that guide the HQ community and everything that we do.
Be Authentic: Together, HQ staff and members build a fun place to work by sharing their own unique talents and interests.
Empower Others: HQ values collaboration and cooperation. This is a respectful place where it is safe to share ideas, inspirations and creativity.
Drive Forward with Purpose: HQ wants to fill its community with people who have a strategic vision and the courage and determination to accomplish that vision.
Think Big! HQ values everyone’s hopes, dreams and visions for the future! All are invited to join and build on the conversation.
Leave the World Better than you Found it: Through individual action and its business model, HQ strives to care for the people, economy and planet.
Embrace Diversity: HQ wants to create an inclusive community where everyone feels welcome and can contribute equally.