The HQ Greensboro Team is taking the following measures in order to ensure a safe workplace environment.
- Building access is limited to HQ members and their guests.
- The facility will be locked 24/7. HQ members must access the building with their keycards.
- Members must meet their guests at the front door and stay with them during the duration of their visit.
Cleaning + Sanitizing
- HQ staff will increase cleaning of high-touch areas such as door handles, light switches, restroom faucets and work surfaces.
- The building will be deep cleaned three times a week.
- Members are asked to clean their work surfaces in the coworking space and/or private office, as well as clean their conference room tables after use.
- Furniture has been reconfigured to ensure social distancing is followed.
- Maintaining 6-8ft distance between people in the space.
- Tenants are encouraged to rearrange offices and stagger staffing to create ample distance between team members.
- Limit 8 people in the Mezzanine Conference Room.
- Limit 6 people in the Corner Conference Room.
- Limit 2 people in the Middle Conference Room.
- Members and guests are encouraged to wear masks.
- Wash hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds per wash.
- Verbal greetings are encouraged instead of shaking hands.
- There will be cleaning supplies provided by HQ Greensboro that members can use to wipe desks, chair arms and other surfaces used in the coworking space, conference rooms and private office suites.
- Cough or sneeze into the elbow of the arm and dispose of tissue immediately.
- If members show any COVID-19 symptoms including shortness of breath, runny nose, cough or fever of 100.4 or above, they are encouraged to work from home.
- Bagel Mondays and communal snacks are temporarily suspended.
- Coffee and beer will remain available to members.
- Members are encouraged to use disposable plates and utensils or bring their own mugs and dish-ware.